Sunday, November 21, 2010

What this whole thing actually is

I guess some readers would like to know what this whole blog is about (aside from the obvious).

Well, since I'm going to remain anonymous (or at least try to remain so) I'll lay it all out:

I am a 22 year old college student who has never had a girlfriend, had sex or kissed a girl.  Further, I've also been on only a handful of dates the last one back in May.  Now, I know what you all are thinking: "what!? he's in college!  All those girls!".  Granted being in college is easier than being in the "real world", however the college I go to is not your typical college; it's a commuter school with almost no campus life and about as many young people as there are older people.

I don't mean to make excuses.  Fundamentally I know that my problem isn't that I go to an unconventional college; my problem is that I don't meet many women and the ones I do meet I never actually talk to beyond the usual "hey, how are you?"  I need to change this if I ever expect to have any luck with dating and women.

Over the next few posts I'm going to go over the reasons why I think I have these mental blocks in my head about women and relationships but to start off I want to solicit advice and comments about this.  My main questions: what should I do to change the situation? Has anyone experienced this themselves or know of anyone who has?  Will women be put off about this (both the sex thing and the completely inexperienced thing)?

Please, be brutally honest and remember: I'm looking for a relationship that includes sex not a one night stand type thing and I'm not waiting for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment