Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ask the Inexperienced Guy! And, how about a book?

I've been away for a while.  A lot of stuff has happened since my last post.  I've applied for some jobs (no replies back yet), I'm still failing at online dating (and regular dating), and the Orioles made the playoffs!

Well anyway, there are two things I want to write about today.  One, I'd like to add an "ask the inexperienced guy" segment.  Just send me your questions on either twitter (@the_inexp_guy) or by email (theinexpguy@gmail.com).  Maybe you're dating an inexperienced guy or you think an inexperienced guy likes you or maybe you are an inexperienced guy and you just want to throw ideas off of me.  Hell, even general relationship questions, I'm surprisingly good at giving relationship advice that I don't ever need myself, sadly enough.  so no matter what I'll try to answer as best I can.

The other thing is that I've started writing a book on this subject.  I hope it can serve as a guide for people who are friends with or family members of inexperienced guys and want to help.  Or maybe for teenagers or people in their early twenties who want to know what pitfalls to avoid.  So, I'd like to see if any readers on here have any ideas for what they'd like to see in a book about inexperienced men.  Personal stories?  Advice?  Something else?  And for the inexperienced ladies, you can send me your ideas too but since I'm a guy I'm not sure how much justice I can  do to the subject of inexperienced women.  I'll help in any way I can but I can't promise anything.

So anyway, that's all for today.  Just send me any questions you have and I'll be happy to try and answer them.


No comments:

Post a Comment